Kalmbach Ewe Builder Pellets are formulated for the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria ovina, Eimeria crandallis, Eimeria ovinoidalis (Eimeria ninakoh lyakimovae), Eimeria parva and Eimeria intricata in sheep maintained in confinement.
- Fortified to meet nutritional needs of all classes of breeding sheep; including gestating or lactating ewes and replacement ewe and ram lambs
- Also can be fed to stud rams during maintenance and breeding periods
- Pelleted for convenience and to prevent sorting
- Medicated with Lasalocid to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Contains ammonium chloride to aid in the prevention of urinary calculi
*This is a special order item, meaning I do not normally carry it in stock. Once your order is placed, I will place the order with my vendor. I will call you and let you know when the order has arrived and is ready for pickup or delivery.