Growth Pellet is a low NSC pelleted feed for growing horses and pregnant/lactating mares consuming forages that are less than 50% legume.
- No corn! No molasses! Low NSC content reduces insulin response. Elevated insulin levels can inhibit hormones important to normal bone development, which may contribute to Developmental Orthopedic Disease
- Higher fat and highly digestible fiber support proper cartilage and bone development
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance
- Organic minerals support important functions in the horse, including proper bone and tissue development and reproduction
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and hair coat and support of normal tissue function
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium may help in reducing damage from aging and exercise. Also supports immune health
- With microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic to increase total diet digestibility and improve overall gut health